Our subconscious cues communicate so much of what’s brewing under the surface. Behavior expert, Vanessa Van Edwards, has mastered the impact of what cues reveal and how they can be weaponized to your advantage.
Vanessa Van Edwards Shares Actionable, Tangible Communication Skills That Will Transform Your Interactions
From elevating interactions with your community, both online and IRL, to honing in on your authentic tone of voice, this conversation unpacks the art of communication, and shows you ways to boost trust and charisma and shine your inner competence and warmth to the world.
“Our facial expressions are an integral part of our emotions” – Vanessa Van Edwards, Behavior Expert
We also talk about:
- Core aspects of charismatic people
- The science behind social rejection cues
- How to make a good interaction great
- Using your empathy as a superpower
- Why fear is contagious
- The truth about introverts and extroverts
- How to cultivate a culture of feedback in teams
- Botox and cues
- Dream builders, dream killers, and ambivalence
- Perfecting your tone of voice for success
- Read: Cues: Small Signals, Incredible Impact
- Read: Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People
- Website: scienceofpeople.com
- Instagram: @vvanedwards
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
Each & Every | Visit eachandevery.com/almost30 and use promo code ALMOST30 to get 30% off all sets and bundles
Buffy | Visit buffy.co and use promo code ALMOST30 for $20 off your comforter
Pique Tea | Visit piquelife.com/almost30 to get 10% off, free shipping, and a free sampler pack
Daily Harvest | Get up to $40 off your first box at dailyharvest.com/almost30
Pendulum | Visit pendulumlife.com and use promo code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first month of membership
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.