There is a burning desire in everyone to be happy, but somewhere in our collective pursuit, we’ve lost our way – whether that’s feeling trapped by trauma, overwhelmed with shame, or caught on a rinse and repeat spin of numbing vices.
Gabby Bernstein Teaches Us How to Get Liberated From Past Trauma & Find Inner Peace
Gabby Bernstein has been exactly where you are, and she’s come out the other side. Fresh from penning her 11th book, “Happy Days,” Gabby joins Almost 30 Nation to share how her past traumas have shaped her to become the embodied, liberated being she is today.
“You can be spiritual and be on Zoloft.” – Gabby Bernstein, Author
Plus, she reveals the multi-faceted blueprint that will release you from the shackles of the past and carve the path to a liberated YOU.
We also talk about:
- Understanding the nuances of trauma
- How to regulate the feeling of anxiety in the body
- Everything you wanted to know about IFS therapy
- How to empower “the leader” over “the protector”
- Why grief and loss bring Gabby back to faith and divine trust
- Moving through grief with grace
- Postpartum depression
- Wellness dogma + medication stigma
- Read: Happy Days: The Guided Path From Trauma To Profound Freedom And Inner Peace
- Website: gabbybernstein.com
- Instagram: @gabbybernstein
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Joybird | Visit joybird.com/almost30 for 30% off your purchase.
- Each & Every | Get 30% off your first purchase at eachandevery.com/almost30 and use the code “ALMOST30”at checkout.
- Open | Get 30 days free with the code ALMOST30 at open-together.com/almost30
- Buffy | Go to www.buffy.co use code ALMOST30 for $20 off
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
- The Sacredness of Being Single with Lindsey Simcik (enrollment ends February 28th, 2022)
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.