Do you *really* want to run a marathon? Or, take that ceramics course? Or, lose 10 pounds? Or, is it more likely that you are creating a future you that’s based on external validation from others?
Almost 30 Explores the Concept of Goal Setting & How To Set Goals for 2022 Without Undue Pressure or Expectation
There are no right/wrong answers, but checking in to the why behind your to-do list is a beautiful opportunity to unpack your authentic desires. So, before you grab your journal and rattle off your resolutions for 2022, take a moment to reflect. Let’s reshape our expectations around goal setting and give ourselves a little breathing room to be in, and cherish, the present moment – always.
“How often are we allowing ourselves to marvel at what we’ve become, at what we’ve done, and at what we’ve worked for?” Lindsey Simcik, Almost 30 Podcast
After all, YOU are the end goal.
We also talk about:
- Why K + L are reframing their relationship to goal setting
- Understanding the root of your intentions
- Authentic goals vs. societal expectations
- Celebrating your wins
- Surrendering to allow things to happen without effort
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
- Natural Cycles | Get 20% off your annual subscription + a free thermometer with the code A30 at naturalcycles.com.
- Beekeeper’s Naturals | Go to beekeepersnaturals.com/almost30 or use code ALMOST30 for 25% off your first order.
- Bev | Get 20% off your first purchase + free shipping at drinkbev.com/almost30 or use code “ALMOST30” at checkout.
- Elavi | Get 15% off two pouches or more + free shipping with the code ALMOST30 at elavi.co
- Osea Malibu | Use code ALMOST30 to get 10% off your first order + free shipping when you spend $50 or more at oseamalibu.com
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.