Quigley tries on roles like beautiful outfits. She’s a singer/performer, blogger, influencer, and creative director. Yet, even with all the accomplishments, glamorous gowns, and a blue tick on Instagram, there are times when Quigley doesn’t feel like she’s enough.
Quigley Shares How She Cultivates an Authentic Presence Online
When those moments arise, she’s not afraid to lift the veil. If you thought influencers were all #ad posts and destination trips, this conversation will most definitely make you reassess that stance. There are ugly tears, fights, and f*** ups.
“Get out of your own way. Create from the heart.” – Quigley, Content Creator
In this episode, Quigley opens up about her journey from American Idol to motherhood, reflecting on the moment she decided to go all-in on her career (and double her salary in the process) and why she leans into the big sister/mentor energy on social media. Plus, we get her behind-the-scenes takes on parenthood, sexuality as a mother, and talk about her new mission to help people connect on social media.
We also talk about:
- Surviving American Idol
- The truth about being an influencer
- How Quigley found her gifts as a content creator
- Social media boundaries and mental health
- Advice for creating content online
- Pregnancy, motherhood, and sexuality
- Website: officiallyquigley.com + soulcialmedia.com
- Instagram: @officiallyquigley + @thesoulcialmedia
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 479: Memes, Mental Health and Marriage with Hannah Berner
- VIDEO: Episode 479
- BLOG: Episode 479
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
- Primally Pure | Get 15% off at primallypure.com/almost30 or use the code ALMOST30 at checkout
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
- Issuu | Get 50% off a premium account by visiting issuu.com/podcast and using code ALMOST30
- Athletic Greens | Get 20 travel packs FREE ($79 value) with your first purchase at www.athleticgreens.com/almost30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments