Emily DiDonato is a model, soon-to-mother, and founder of your new favorite skincare brand, Covey. She’s whip-smart, oh-so-funny, and literally glows from the inside out, so it’s impossible not to fangirl over her! Connecting with her social media platforms feels like you’re hanging with your bestie.
Emily DiDonato Talks Modeling, Motherhood, Body Image & Skincare With Almost 30 Nation
In this episode, Emily goes BTS on being a model, transitioning into motherhood, and how her image self-esteem has evolved along the way. For Emily, beauty is an all-encompassing experience that goes beyond “looking the part.” She brings refreshing intentionality into all of her posts and spent three years perfecting her brand baby, the 3-step skincare routine that’s about to change your life.
“I was disintegrating right in front of my own eyes. Literally and figuratively, I was on a treadmill to nowhere.” Emily DiDonato, Covey
We also talk about:
- Journey to becoming a model at 17 years old
- Dealing with rejection and imposter syndrome
- Staying authentic on social media
- Transitioning into motherhood
- Website: coveyskin.com
- Instagram: @emilydidonato + @covey
- YouTube: @EmilyDiDonato
- TikTok: @didonatoemily
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 410: Finding Your Zone of Genius with BossBabe Founders Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty
- VIDEO: Episode 410
- BLOG: Episode 410
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
- Bev | Get 20% off your first purchase + free shipping at drinkbev.com/almost30 or use code “ALMOST30” at checkout
- Thrive Market | Use code ALMOST30 to save $20 off your first order and a free gift. Visit thrivemarket.com/almost30
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
- Base | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first month of membership. Vist get-base.com/almost30
- Issuu | Get 50% off a premium account by visiting issuu.com/podcast and using code ALMOST30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.