Perfectionism suffocates our higher selves from floating to the surface. Yet, no matter how many times we’re told to “let go” and flow with life’s unpredictable groove, many of us reach a hard edge from time to time.
Lindsey Simcik Reflects On Perfectionism & Its Role in Our Wellbeing
Then, what happens? The claws of control, obsession, and paranoia breakthrough any veil of reason, and you find yourself in a state of dis-ease.
In this episode, Lindsey opens up about her evolving journey with perfectionism, the work she’s done to release its grip, and how you can free yourself from self-limiting beliefs holding you back.
“Perfectionists achieve less, and know themselves less, because we’re so obsessed with what is not solely important.” – Lindsey Simcik, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- How perfectionism manifests in behavior
- Getting to the the root of perfectionism
- Tools for release
- A closing meditation
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- On Purpose Podcast with Jay Shetty | Listen to new episodes on Mondays and Fridays anywhere you get your podcasts
- Anima Mundi Herbals | Visit animamundiherbals.com and use code ALMOST30 for 15% off
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 for up to $40 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- LMNT: Claim a free LMNT Sample Pack (you just need to cover the cost of shipping) by visiting DrinkLMNT.com/Almost30
- Zocdoc | Search for local doctors who take your insurance. Download the Zocdoc app for free at zocdoc.com/almost30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments