Lindsey walks through her experience with enmeshment and how she is processing behavioral patterns with her therapist and her loved ones.
Through the support of a therapist, dedicated research, and breathwork, Lindsey has found liberation in setting boundaries with those closest to her and is reprogramming her brain to not seek outside validation at the expense of her own growth and happiness.
Lindsey hopes this episode will inspire you to reflect on where enmeshment shows up in your life and seek the support necessary to step into your highest self.
We also talk about:
- Family enmeshment and self-advocacy
- Seeking outside validation
- Shame and guilt when you choose to against the grain
- How enmeshment shows up as an adult
- How I’m healing in real-time
- Breathwork: breemelanson.com
- Read: Boundary Boss: The Essential Guide to Talk True, Be Seen, and (Finally) Live Free By Terri Cole
- Follow: @nedratawwab
- NakedCashmere | Use the code ALMOST30 at nakedcashmere.com/almost30 for 15% off your purchase
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- BLUblox | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com/?rfsn=3584362.77408a
- PaleoValley | Go to paleovalley.com/almost30 and enter code ALMOST30 at checkout to receive 15% off your first order
- Headspace | Head to headspace.com/almost30 for a free one month trial
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments