The path to spiritual awakening can be so lonely. Chances are, the people in your life are going to be skeptical, especially if they haven’t made space for their own growth. They’ll sow doubt, and can make you feel alone, different, and isolated from the world you thought you knew.
Too much outside noise and influence started to make Krista feel like she was doing something wrong by going on this journey – but she had to trust her gut above all else. When you know in your heart and soul that you’re doing the right thing, you HAVE to keep pushing forward – even when society tries to tell you that you’re wrong or make you feel unsafe.
Throughout this type of transition, things will feel shaky, and uneasy. You may lose some friends (let’s be honest, you probably will). But it’s all part of making space for your own growth. On the other side, you’re going to find a beautiful support system, and a powerful alignment to who you TRULY are that feels better than you could have imagined.
We also talk about:
- Coming to the realization of how lonely the spiritual journey can be
- Knowing that you are never alone
- Having a relationship with Source
- Embracing change + letting go of the illusion of permanence
- Being unattached to how others think
- Outsourcing our intuition
- Building up a new community
- Being comfortable in solitude
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- ALOHA | Visit aloha.com and use code ALMOST30 for 25% off your first order
- FX Chocolate | Go to FXchocolate.com and enter code “ALMOST30” for 20% off
- Podcast Pro | Visit yourpodcastpro.com for courses that will take you step-by-step through the process of starting your own podcast.
- LMNT | Visit drinkLMNT.com/almost30 to get a free sample pack, just pay $5 shipping
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments