Lindsey was single for seven years, and it wasn’t until about five years in that she realized the purpose of that season in her life, that she stopped trying to find validation, reason, and purpose solely in a relationship. Being in a committed relationship now, she is in the unique position to look back on how powerful reconnecting to herself during that time was and how it opened her up to be able to connect with another person like she had never been capable of before. So, what is the source of this pressure to find a partner? Let’s look inside and find out.
We also talk about:
- The meaningfulness of this period in time
- Being in the in-between
- Leaning into the unknown
- Dealing with whatever shadow comes up
- Celebrating the seasons of our lives
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- BLUblox | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com
- Imperfect Foods | 20% off plus free shipping at imperfectfoods.com with code ALMOST30
- FitTrack | Go to FitTrack.com/almost30 to take 50% off your order. PLUS – for a limited time – you’ll also save an ADDITIONAL 30% with code Build30 at checkout