Feeling a strong connection to your gut and intuition is such a validating and comforting feeling—there’s nothing else like it in the world. Being connected to your intuition allows you to confidently know you’re on the right path. When you have this feeling like there’s something guiding you along in life and there for you. But this last year has been rough on so many of us. If you’re feeling out of touch with yourself and your intuition, know that you’re not alone! Krista went through a period where she completely disconnected from herself, her voice, and who she is at a soul level. She shares how she found her way back to her intuition, and the steps she took to reconnect.
We also talk about:
- When Krista first came in touch with her intuition
- Recognizing when you are disconnected from your intuition
- Confusing the ego for the intuition
- Going on a media detox
- Getting into nature
- Taking salt baths
- Listening to the whispers
- Speaking your truth
- The Almost 30 Membership is OPEN! Visit almost30.com/membership to find out more.
- Visit thephilosophie.com to shop for our Cosmic Elixir
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- GoMacro Bars | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at gomacro.com
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Kin Euphorics Receive 15% off PLUS Free Shipping on your order. Go to KINEUPHORICS.com/ALMOST30 or use code ALMOST30 at checkout