Happy New Year, y’all! We’re ringing it in with the powerful Sahara Rose. She just launched a new book, “Discover Your Dharma,” all about helping you find your purpose through ancient ayurvedic wisdom, which she effortlessly translates for the modern world. She talks about how living in your dharma requires you to embody ALL aspects of your personality—for example, Sahara loves spirituality AND she loves twerking. She also dives into her unique and sometimes challenging family history and the inspiring story of what she went through to become who she is and how she came to the point of sharing her passion and purpose with the world. Sahara is a visionary and a voice we can all listen to in order to find our reason for being, and we could all use some purpose right now.
We also talk about:
- Incorporating feminine flow into entrepreneurship
- The gradual process of finding your truth
- Living without the need for approval
- Knowing how to share your story while respecting others
- How to find the strength to follow your dharma
- How ancestral trauma shows up in your life
- The different dharma archetypes
- The seven stages of chakra and three doshas
- The collective shift of 2027
- January 16th: Camp Almost 30
- NutriBullet | Use code ALMOST30 for 25% off at nutribulletbalance.com
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Function of Beauty | Visit functionofbeauty.com/almost30 to save 20% off your first order
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order