K+L wrap up a year of podcasting by reflecting on the past with their BFFs, Millana Snow and Laticia Rolle. It’s great to have friends around you that are always pumping you up, and these ladies make you feel like you can do anything. Each of them brings their own energy and opinions to the conversation, and that’s what makes talking with friends so powerful. Alone, we’re all boss babes. But together, we’re freaking fabulous.
We also talk about:
- What we’ve learned in 2020
- The music that reprograms our subconscious
- Our relationship with other women
- Believing in your own beauty
- Female friendship traumas
- Balancing how much you are giving and receiving
- Losing yourself in a relationship
- Listen: Girl, We Got This
- Instagram: @laticia.rolle
- Instagram: @millanasnow
- Elate Beauty | Use code ALMOST30 at www.elatebeauty.com for 20% off.
- Birch Benders | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off at birchbenders.com
- GoDaddy | Join Sarah Funk, a tour company owner, travel host, and YouTube Creator, for School of Hustle, a podcast by GoDaddy for everyday entrepreneurs that talks about the successes, failures, and the hustle behind their businesses. Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. https://link.chtbl.com/SUS8V6fY
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Philosophie x Almost 30 Cosmic Elixir: A new superfood collagen + adaptogen blend | Visit https://www.thephilosophie.com/products/cosmic-elixir to shop!
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments