If there’s one thing Suzy Batiz knows, it’s the power of radical transformation. She’s a powerhouse entrepreneur that has turned transformational ideas into multi-million dollar businesses such as Poo~Pourri and supernatural. She’s since stepped into a role as spiritual leader, and she talks about how it felt to embrace that and open up to it in her business and life. She also talks about evolving past your comfort zone, taking radical responsibility, and confronting your shame. It’s always great spending time with Suzy, and our hope is that her spirit activates something within yours.
We also talk about:
- Maintaining self-compassion
- Living a transformative year after loss creates room for the new
- Stepping into her role as a spiritual leader
- Giving yourself the support you need to step into what you want
- Ancestral healing
- Taking radical responsibility as a leader
- Finding your purpose
- Instagram: @suzybatiz
- Visit shopalmost30.com to shop our merch, digital workshops, and more.
- Function of Beauty | Visit functionofbeauty.com/almost30 to save 20% off your first order
- NutriBullet | Use code ALMOST30 for 25% off at nutribulletbalance.com
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Elate Beauty | Use code ALMOST30 at www.elatebeauty.com for 20% off.
- Philosophie Info TBD!