The end of the year can be an interesting time. It can be really exciting, but there’s also a ton of pressure that can be dumped on you to make change. After a year where many people felt like life was on pause, there’s a LOT of expectation going into 2021. Now is the time to try and be realistic about your goals and give yourself grace, without falling into the trap of feeling complacent or helpless. K+L talk about the Grand Conjunction that’s happening on December 21st, how they’re planning on approaching the end of the year, and how you can prepare to thrive in 2021, even if your circumstances haven’t changed much.
We also talk about:
- What we want to experience in 2021
- The Grand Conjunction and what it means
- Pulling away from the chaos
- Taking inventory on your health
- Disengaging from the agenda
- Doing things before your ego tells you not you
- Being strong with your boundaries
- Setting up your support system
- Releasing expectations
- Visit shopalmost30.com to shop our merch, digital workshops, and more.
- Birch Benders | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off at birchbenders.com
- PaleoValley | Go to paleovalley.com/almost30 and enter code ALMOST30 at checkout to receive 15% off your first order
- EverlyWell | Use code ALMOST20 for 20% off an EverlyWell at-home lab test at everlywell.com/almost30
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com