Lauryn Evarts Bosstick is the embodiment of female entrepreneurship, self awareness, and pure determination. The Skinny Confidential founder is so generous with sharing what she’s learned, what she knows, and her own expertise. But she also knows her formula for success isn’t what works for everyone. It’s inspiring to see how clearly and confidently she knows who she is and what truly matters in her life. In today’s episode have an honest conversation about how she leads her team, the complexities of being a mom and running a business, her partnership with Michael and her journey of learning to balance her hormones after a baby. She also gives some of her best hacks for managing to give to her family and her team, and they are truly inspiring and mind-blowingly creative.
We also talk about:
- The importance of getting your hormones checked
- Maintaining a level of privacy on social media while making your living online
- The surprises of being a mom
- Saying no to more and being less reactive
- Productivity tips for running a business
- The experiences that have rattled Lauryn
- What’s exciting Lauryn now
- Instagram: @theskinnyconfidential
- Visit shopalmost30.com to shop our merch, digital workshops, and more.
- If you’re interested in starting a podcast, visit yourpodcastpro.com