When Lindsey was single, she started taking solo trips. It’s one of those things she always gets questions about: What do you recommend? How do you not freak out? How do you manage anxiety or loneliness? Being alone is a chance to come back to center and recognize your own energy, and by doing something active and engaging alone, without having to juggle others’ expectations, it can be a great opportunity to tune into your own wants, needs, and desires.
She goes into the purpose of solo trips, things that might come up, the feelings around anticipation, managing excitement and anxiety, and maximizing the opportunities found in taking a trip like this. Solo trips are an incredible way to heal your soul.
We also talk about:
- Why it’s important to be thinking about this now, during this time of year
- Why Lindsey started taking solo trips
- Planning your solo trip
- Spending on what’s important to you
- Creating a mood board
- Taking safety precautions
- Finding a balance of routine and freedom
- Five things Lindsey loves to do on her trips
- Check out the upcoming workshops in our New Paradigm digital series at almost30.com/new-paradigm
- Join our Podcast Pro accelerator program at yourpodcastpro.com
- Osea Malibu | Use code ALMOST30 to get $10 off $50 or more at oseamalibu.com/almost30podcast
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Laird Superfoods | Use code ALMOST30 at lairdsuperfood.com to score 15% off
- Tempo | Use promo code ALMOST30 for $100 off at tempo.fit
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments