Chinae Alexander is the kind of person you just want to be friends with. She’s vulnerable about the process of improving herself and figuring shit out, but she owns who she is with confidence. By showing the imperfect side of herself, it allows the people who follow her to see that they, too, can do the work AND be confident. Now, that’s an inspiring thing we don’t often see in the sometimes too-perfect-to-be-real world of Instagram influencers. She believes in showing up as the taste menu of yourself instead of the full ten-course meal — giving people enough of the real you to satisfy them and keep them full. In this thoughtful conversation, she dives into showing up as yourself online, finding a therapist who doesn’t freak you out, processing your emotions out loud, and handling anxiety in whatever way you can.
We also talk about:
- Stepping in as a leader
- Navigating the last few months
- Processing emotions in public
- Fully existing as yourself online
- Dealing with anxiety
- How coronavirus has given us more gratitude
- Instagram: @chinaealexander
- Listen: chinaealexander.com/podcast
- We are announcing the lineup for our New Paradigm digital series soon! Visit almost30.com/new-paradigm to find out more.
- Check out our new merch collection at shopalmost30.com
- ABLE | Go to livefashionable.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first order
- GoMacro Bars | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at gomacro.com
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments