Camila Coelho is an influencer, entrepreneur, and overall angel of a human! In today’s episode, she shares a side of her that you don’t see very often. When she moved to the U.S. from Brazil, she worked at a makeup counter. Now she runs her own clothing line, Camila Coelho Collection, and cosmetic brand, Elaluz. Talk about living the American Dream! But as she vulnerably shares with us, her life isn’t all Instagram inspo 24/7. Camila was diagnosed with epilepsy as a teen and just recently began to open up and talk about how it impacts her life. Camila also gets real + emotional about the difficulties of navigating a pregnancy while being epileptic. We already loved following her, but now are even more impressed by the woman, business leader, and style icon she is! We are so grateful to Camila for laying everything out there for us + we know her story is going to inspire you no matter what.
We also talk about:
- What it feels like to fulfill her dreams
- Maintaining trust in yourself
- Supporting business + marriage while working together with her husband
- Her experience with epilepsy
- Navigating pregnancy while having epilepsy
- The role of faith in Camila’s life
- Her quarantine workout routine
- Elaluz’ three pillars of business
- We are announcing the lineup for our New Paradigm digital series soon! Visit almost30.com/new-paradigm to find out more.
- Fredi | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first purchase at wearefredi.com
- Birch | Receive $200 off any Birch mattress by visiting birchliving.com/almost30
- Woo More Play | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at www.woomoreplay.com
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
- EverlyWell | code ALMOST20 for 20% off an EverlyWell at-home lab test at everlywell.com/almost30