Have you ever completely abandoned your feelings, your beliefs, your needs or who you are? In this day and age, it’s easy to get swept up in comparison and stories that have been looping in the background of your beliefs since you were a kid. So today, the intention is to heighten your awareness of when this happens so that you can begin to take back control. It’s time you settle into your own saddle and riiiiiide like you wanna ride. Feel us? K+L dig into what losing yourself means, how it feels to lose yourself, and when this has happened to them before sharing some steps you can take to make sure you don’t lose yourself. It’s such a sneaky feeling! There’s times where you don’t realize what’s happening but you’ve suddenly abandoned how you feel, what you want, and what’s important to you. Let’s talk about how to come back to yourself.
We also talk about:
- Recognizing when you are losing yourself
- Answering to yourself
- The archetypes and roles that we subscribe to
- Asking Google what to do with your life
- When K+L have lost themselves
- Tips for staying true to yourself
- August 11th-14th: Our Almost 30 Malibu Retreat is back on! Find out more at almost30.com/retreat.
- GoMacro Bars | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at gomacro.com
- Athletic Greens | Get 20 travel packs FREE ($79 value) with your first purchase at www.athleticgreens.com/almost30
- Acuity Scheduling | Get a 45-day extended free trial by going to https://acuityscheduling.com/almost30.
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments