Being creative as an adult can be both incredibly rewarding and incredibly painful. Lindsey shares a brief history of her relationship with creativity and highlights what it can feel like to examine our creativity as an adult, holding onto all of these “shoulds” and “should nots” that we pick up as we get older. Let’s look at those feelings we bury around our creativity, call our shame out, and realize that these feelings are invitations to get more curious. Our creativity is going to heal us. Lindsey also dives deep into how channeling your creativity and letting it evolve is essential to your evolution, sharing some quick + easy ways to harness your creativity every day.
We also talk about:
- Slowing down enough to stop judging ourselves
- Lindsey’s history with creativity
- Dimming your creative light
- Examining why some things are a constant in your life
- What you feel when you think of creativity as an adult
- Why channeling your creativity and letting it evolve is essential as an adult
- How to actually exercise your creativity
- Giving yourself permission to go for it
- August 11th-14th: Our Almost 30 Malibu Retreat is back on! Find out more at almost30.com/retreat.
- Liberate Artists: sign up to virtually volunteer or donate: https://liberateartists.online/ and follow on Instagram
- Acuity Scheduling | Get a 45-day extended free trial by going to https://acuityscheduling.com/almost30.
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments