Welcome back to the podcast, John Wineland! He is an icon for everything conscious relationships and intimacy – he is one of our absolute FAVORITES. And he’s here to share about how our nervous system is the central point connecting our spirit, our mind, and our body. Who said science can’t be sexy? Our nervous system responses are what lead us to believe emotions are there when what we’re really experiencing is just a natural reaction, and understanding that is key to changing your relationship karma. We also check in with John about his daughter passing and how he’s processing grief.
We also talk about:
- The values brought by masculine and feminine energy
- Your posture reflecting your thoughts
- Working on yourself from the outside in
- Getting out of your head during sex
- Porn in relationships
- Beware the initial spark of attraction
- Getting clarity on what you want in a relationship
- Rewriting your relationship karma
- Learn more at JohnWineland.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/john_wineland
- Depth & Devotion: A 90-Day Virtual Immersion in The Art of Spiritual Intimacy
- The Art of Spiritual Intimacy: Online Co-Ed Weekend Immersion
- 2020 Embodied Men’s Leadership Intensives
- 2020 Embodied Women’s Weekend Intensives
- The Art of Loving Fiercely Co-Ed Intensive
- Check out our latest workbooks and downloadables: shopalmost30.com
- Learn to F*ck Like a Goddess with Alexandra Roxo in our upcoming New Paradigm workshop on May 30th at almost30.com/new-paradigm.
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
- Book of the Month | Get your first book for $9.99 with code ALMOST30 at www.bookofthemonth.com
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
- Acuity Scheduling | Get a 45-day extended free trial by going to https://acuityscheduling.com/almost30.
- Thrive Market | Use code ALMOST30 to save 25% off your first order. Visit thrivemarket.com/almost30 peep and purchase our morning ritual essentials!