K + L have been wanting to connect with the community two-on-one for a while and are so excited to finally share the first of many conversations in their new series, “Community Call”! We’ve been wanting to hear from YOU – Almost 30 nation – and how you’ve been impacted by the show, taken the messages shared by guests or other members of the community, and have made serious, positive changes in your life. Joining them this week is Emily Feikls, who first discovered the podcast when she was 18 and struggling with finding like-minded friends in her rural town. At the time, Emily felt like an outsider, like she didn’t belong to any community — but she felt an instant connection to #ALMOST30NATION as soon as she found it. She then took small steps to take control of her life and live in her truth – including attending last year’s retreat and starting her very own podcast and community. Emily is an inspiration, modeling for all of us how you can alchemize pain + grief into a beautiful life that you love.
We also talk about:
- How an 18-year old gets into Almost 30
- Feeling like an outsider in your geographical community
- Finding your voice
- Leaving your comfort zone
- Feeling support within an online community
- Acuity is an incredible way to streamline your schedule. Go to acuityscheduling.com/almost30 to get 45 days absolutely free.
- Instagram: @emilyfeikls
- Podcast: @letsthrivepodcast
- Check out the lineup for upcoming workshops in our New Paradigm Digital Series: almost30.com/new-paradigm
- Looking for some Inner Peace in this uncertain time? We’ve got you with our brand new Inner Peace Program: shopalmost30.com
- Buffy | Go to www.buffy.co use code ALMOST30 for $20 off
- GoMacro Bars | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at gomacro.com
- Kombrewcha | For an alcoholic drink that won’t make you feel awful the next day visit kombrewcha.com.
- Paragon Vitamins | Use code ALMOST30 at paragonvitamins.com to get the Hair Test Kit & Report and 4 weeks of vitamins for $90 (30% off).