A modern renaissance woman, Marianne Williamson is one of the most impactful activists, authors, and spiritual leaders of our time. She’s an unshakable force, even during this period of uncertainty, and she is fully anchored in what we need to do to move through it. Her activism is a call to action for what needs to be done. During this conversation, we talk about what it was like running for president + how she felt choosing to end that campaign, the chronic disengagement from politics + why we are all so disconnected from the process, and what she learned about herself during this process.
We also talk about:
- The climate we are in today
- Who we are going to transform into
- Living in your emotions + how that makes you stronger
- Why we contract into fear as a mental habit
- Marianne’s experience during her presidential campaign
- The disengagement of politics + how to get involved
- Stepping into leadership
- Learn more: marianne.com
- A Politics of Love: A Handbook for a New American Revolution
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for $60 off your first order
- Buffy | Go to www.buffy.co use code ALMOST30 for $20 off
- Paragon Vitamins | Use code ALMOST30 at paragonvitamins.com to get the Hair Test Kit & Report and 4 weeks of vitamins for $90 (30% off).
- Athletic Greens | Get 20 travel packs FREE ($79 value) with your first purchase at www.athleticgreens.com/almost30