Raise your hand if you’ve ever been overwhelmed. 🙌 At some point or another it’s a feeling we’ve all had to uncomfortably confront — you’re not alone. In today’s solo episode with Lindsey, she shares how she has dealt with the feeling of overwhelm head on. Although it is tempting to avoid, Lindsey has learned to embrace the feeling because it is one of the most powerful opportunities for growth that the Universe gives us. When we’re open to understanding how and why it happens, we can harness that energy and turn it into something incredible.
Lindsey has been feeling this ebb and flow of overwhelm over the past two years, and with that consistency, she had to ask: What is the purpose of this overwhelm? She shares the answers that came through during a channeled writing session with her higher self, why she avoided overwhelm for so long, and 3 tips for reframing the idea of being overwhelmed.
We also talk about:
- Where we learn that overwhelm is bad
- How overwhelm is a challenge to our ego + why that’s a gift
- Doing the inner work necessary to understand why you are avoiding overwhelm
- Increasing your tolerance for overwhelm
- Using breathwork to center yourself
- Harnessing your daydreams
- Lindsey does online breathwork with her friend Bree Melanson. It’s digital so you can do it in the comfort of your own home. Check it out here!
- May 5th – 8th: Almost 30 Retreat at Calamigos Ranch Malibu
- Blinkist | Visit www.blinkist.com/almost30 to try it FREE for 7 days AND save 25% off your new subscription.
- Vuori | Visit www.vuoriclothing.com/almost30 for 20% off
- Joovv | Use code ALMOST30 to get a unique free gift with your purchase at www.joovv.com/almost30
- Athletic Greens | Get 20 travel packs FREE ($79 value) with your first purchase at www.athleticgreens.com/almost30