This week we bring on one of our long-time idols and guru for all things motivational, CHRISTINE HASSLER. Basically, she’s a personal transformation genius – along with a bestselling author, podcast host, TV show host on TLC, & keynote speaker. She’s a go-to mind for seeking clarity in any part of life, whether it’s love, relationships, careers, personal goals, and most importantly, the immense change that happens in your 20’s and 30’s.
By the time she was 25, she was the youngest agent in Hollywood, getting promoted, attending all of the award shows, making more money than most people her age, and dating a hot-shot producer. She had it all … but did she? That’s what we dive into. This realization that she wasn’t truly doing things for herself sparked her big transition, which included quitting her job, going in debt, and losing the love her life by the time she was 26. So needless to say, things were changing and she decided to do something about it. MAJOR KEYWORDS here, people: beliefs, decisions, change, identity … And not to mention, all of these GOLDEN goodies from Christine:
- in your 20’s you think every decision is a forever decision
- living for society or living for yourself
- being a victim or a creator in any difficult situations
- the idea that things need to fall apart to be rebuilt
- how everyone deals with their emotions/insecurities/fears, ie. behavior, mannerisms, actions, mentality, etc.
- as children we don’t have control over what happens to us, but when you’re an adult, it’s UP TO YOU, which can be scary
- “reacting to the programming” – how did you grow up, what were you told, what does it mean & how does it effect our own personal decisions?
- what do you BELIEVE about life that makes IT HARDER?
- ANXIETY coming from beliefs that don’t serve us
- we spend more time avoiding rejecting instead of doing what we want
- how to show up EXTERNALLY + INTERNALLY for yourself in order to handle REJECTION
- the toxic game of PEOPLE PLEASING
Get ready to walk away from this ep feeling MOTIVATED, BADASS, + READY AF for everything!
Christine Hassler website