In this intimate solo episode, Lindsey unpacks clearing conversations – what they are, why we should have them, and how they can evolve our relationships. You’ll learn all about what clearing conversations are as she opens her heart about how the practice has helped her own relationships evolve and expand for the better.
Evolve Your Relationship Through the Healing Power of Clearing Conversations
Let’s be honest, it can be challenging to initiate clearing conversations; Lindsey shares how she overcomes these fears out of a place of love for the person on the other side. We also hear about how K+L use this practice to keep their own relationship strong.
“Our relationships deserve a system update.” – Lindsey Simcik, Almost 30 Podcast
Be prepared to take several mental notes from this one as we get a living example of the high value that K+L place on their connection with one another, and several actionable takeaways that we can apply in our own lives to build a stronger bridge of trust with the people closest to us.
We also talk about:
- Who we should have clearing conversations with
- Realizing relationship patterns
- Working through the hard part
- Processing your side beforehand
- How to prepare for a conversation
- Benefits of movement
- Understanding the other person’s perspective
- How to know when a clearing conversation is necessary
Athletic Greens | Visit athleticgreens.com/almost30 to take control of your health.
Modern Fertility | Get $30 off your fertility test when you go to ModernFertility.com/ALMOST30.
Native | Go to NativeDEO.com/ALMOST30 or use promo code ‘ALMOST30’ at checkout for 20% off your first order.
Saje | Use code ‘ALMOST30’ at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase at Saje.com.
Join our community:
- Emotional Maturity and its Importance in Relationships #549
- Conscious Loving + Operating In Your Zone Of Genius with Gay Hendricks #554
- Reclaiming Our Feminine Super Powers and Learning to Receive Unconditional Love with Vylana Marcus #541
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments