It happened so fast that maybe you missed it – but, with only ten weeks of inspired and aligned planning, Lindsey and Sean celebrated their marriage a few weeks back. Hosting a non-traditional two-day event, they made their own dreams come true with friends and family in New York City and set the standard for their life together from this point on.
Lindsey Looks Back on the Important Energetic Decisions That Helped Make Her Wedding Day So Special
Lindsey drops in for this intimate solo episode to talk about the important energetically aligned decisions that went into her wedding weekend, how she and Sean built an even deeper trust in one another by splitting up planning duties, and how – even with only two weeks to find hair and makeup artists – she never spiraled under the pressure of it all.
“You are destined to create, to be magnificent and expressive, to really enjoy these huge milestones.” – Lindsey Simcik, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Setting very clear intentions
- Changing your perspective on spending
- Splitting up planning in a real way
- To botox or not to botox?
- Energetic alignment with vendors
- Avoiding negative spirals
- Detailed visualization practice
- Making the day our own
- Wedding weekend details
Issuu | Get started today for free or if you sign up for a premium account you will get 50% off when you go to issuu.com/podcast and use promo code ALMOST30.
Gladskin | Get 15% off plus free shipping on your first order at gladskin.com/ALMOST30.
Pressed Bouquet | Visit pressedbouquetshop.com/discount/ALMOST30 for 10% off your next order.
- Wedding look hair by @miiki.hair
- Wedding look makeup by @downtownpepper
- Wedding photography by Natalia Wajda
- Wedding videography by @mariah.films and @gio.visuals
- Love Fest venue Legacy Records
- High Priestess of Brooklyn
- The Analog Girl Podcast
- Growing Together + Individually: A Partnership Talk with Lindsey and Sean #543
- Lindsey + Sean on Growing Their Relationship Roots #350
- Behind The Scenes of Krista’s Spiritual Wedding Vortex #437
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.