This is a PSA for your expansion!
It’s time to dial into our programming and rip the limited beliefs to shreds. Our triggers are nothing more, and can/should be used as teachable moments, not debilitating traumas.
Mark Groves Teaches the Community How to Create Expansion for Ourselves & Our Romantic Partnerships
This episode, with human connection specialist, Mark Groves, is just one in a long list of spellbinding Camp Almost 30 segments. It delves into how we are programmed to self-abandon ourselves to seek belonging and how we can reclaim our sovereignty in love and life.
“The healing of a trigger is actually when you observe it, acknowledge it, and respond to it.” – Mark Groves, Camp Almost 30
Get ready to emerge from your cocoon as the butterfly you were born to be!
We also talk about:
- The meaning of expansion
- How to liberate yourself from limited beliefs
- The concept of space in relationships
- Creating a container for expansion
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 353: Mark Groves: Boundaries Are Love + Other No-BS Advice
- VIDEO: Episode 353
- BLOG: Episode 353
- Athletic Greens | Get a 1-year supply of Vitamin D + five FREE travel packs with your first purchase at athleticgreens.com/almost30
- Beekeeper’s Naturals | Go to beekeepersnaturals.com/almost30 or use code ALMOST30 for 25% off your first order.
- Bite | Get 20% off your first subscription order at trybite.com/almost30 or use code ALMOST30 at checkout.
- Open | Get 30 days free with the code ALMOST30 at open-together.com/almost30
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get up to $40 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com/almost30
- The Sacredness of Being Single Circle: February 13th, 2022 at 4-6 PM PST
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.