We’ve got exciting news to announce, especially for those of you who are are looking to start a podcast or are creative entrepreneurs. Our collaboration with BossBabe will help you pave a path for a successful podcast business. We’ll give you a sneak peek of what to expect when you sign up.
In this post you’ll learn:
- What BossBabe + The Société is all about
- Why it’s important to accept guidance on your podcast journey
- What to expect in the BossBabe x Almost 30 Masterclass
- Why we’re launching the Masterclass
- How to sign up + next steps
These two women have long been on our list of the most inspiring, fearless, and forward-thinking entrepreneurs. and now, we can add friends and favorite collaborators to that list! Natalie and Danielle, the geniuses behind BossBabe, called us a few months ago and proposed we join forces for a special offering for their wildly popular platform for female entrepreneurs, The Société.
The Société is the #1 community for ambitious women who are serious about building profitable online businesses. We’re teaming up with BossBabe to give you all-inclusive guidance on everything podcasting and creating a business around your podcast.
We know you have what it takes to make a successful podcast, and because we are so dedicated to coaching podcasters with PodcastPro AND had an amazing chat on “The BossBabe Podcast,” we all thought a podcast Masterclass would be a perfect collaboration.
Podcasting has become (and rightfully so) a powerful way to elevate your existing business and brand, as well as a business venture all on its own. It’s set to be a billion-dollar industry in 2021, and the potential to grow your business through podcasting is truly limitless.
We know first hand! As most of you know, we started Almost 30 during a time in our lives when we felt super lost and alone. The first conversations started on our closet floors (yup, just us and a $15 hand-held recorder). Our understanding of how to podcast started at zero. Our community connection started in a friend’s backyard.
Six years later, we have more than 30 million downloads, a global audience, and a dynamic business that includes courses, events, retreats, merch, and a membership to support you in your evolution.
We have become podcast experts over the years by taking risks, paving a path we wished had been paved for us, lots of missteps and redirection, and seeking out mentorship from business and spiritual thought leaders.
Whether a side passion or a full-blown business, your brand babies are a unique expression of you and your experience. An expression that deserves the discipline and support of a hub like The Société.
Accepting guidance on your podcast journey will certainly help you feel less alone. Beyond that, it’ll benefit your podcast as a business too. The industry can seem daunting, but with help from seasoned podcasters like us, you’ll have a path to follow.
In our Podcasting Masterclass we go over topics like:
- If podcasting is the right medium for you — which is a great place to start if you’re feeling unsure. We’re here to get your confidence flowing and your headspace clear so you can hit the ground running!
- How podcasting can help you grow your reach — which can support so many aspects of our lives today. Your voice is important and deserves to be heard. This goes beyond your podcast and into every channel you wish to pursue!
- The road to developing your podcast idea — from start to finish. Lets get those ideas out of your head and cultivate them into the podcast of your dreams!
- How to define your audience — so that you can reach them. Defining your audience will allow you to grow the community that’s right for you and your podcast.
- All the tech stuff + tools you need — made easy. This part can seem especially daunting when you know little to nothing about microphones and sound technology, but that’s why we’re here!
- Ways to nail your launch with creative marketing — that feels like you. You are unique, and your marketing should match that uniqueness!
- All about optimizing your podcast with cover art and episode titles — and help people find you. Cover art is one of the first things people see while scrolling through endless titles of podcasts. You have to make yourself stand out, and show people what you’re all about!
This information is beyond valuable for your podcast and your brand. We wanted this information to be accessible, so we made this class super affordable! For $37 you get our FULL Podcasting Masterclass plus exclusive access to The Société!
This also includes The Société hosted mentorship calls with Natalie and Danielle that happen 4 times monthly, plus community support, and MORE! Their membership for entrepreneurs is pretty epic, which is why we wanted to be a part of it through our exclusive Masterclass!
If you’re yearning for support on your podcasting or your entrepreneur journey, then there’s no better place for you!
We’ll see you inside The Société!
Listen to our episode on The BossBabe Podcast:
P.S. Have you heard about the opportunity to talk one-on0one with Krista or Lindsey for a private in-depth coaching session? If you’re looking to light the fire under your podcast’s evolution, SIGN UP NOW. One hour of specific, detailed instruction from K + L will change the game for your podcast’s future.