As we close out this month, we wanted to take a little trip down memory lane and round up some of the community’s fave Morning Microdose episodes. 🍄
These are the top 10 eps — all less than 10 minutes.
In this post, you’ll learn
- Our top 10 favorite Morning Microdose episodes!
- Tips and tricks to activate your mind, body, and soul
- Various topics on how to illuminate your intuition
That’s 10 minutes of your day to awaken your intuition, uplevel your relationships, understand your hormones, geek out on dimensions + neuroscience, and raise your consciousness + spirit.
If you missed any of these Morning Microdose episodes, you can catch up quickly!
Here’s our top 10 favorite Morning Microdose episodes:
1. Rich Roll going deeper than you’ve ever heard him before.
Rich Roll is an inspiration, both in the general sense and in a very specific way. Believe it or not, his podcast played a big part in K+L launching Almost 30.
You may have heard his story before, but this conversation pushes him to go a little deeper into some less-explored details.
2. Cutting people out of your life can actually serve you + the relationship — intuitive energy guide Lee Harris breaks down that powerful concept.
Lee Harris has one of those energies that just completely envelops you and fills you with warmth.
He talks about the collective consciousness of humanity, what to do if you’re feeling good while others are struggling, when to cut people out of your life and more.
3. Functional medicine wellness expert Dr. Will Cole on the hormones that impact EVERYTHING.
Dr. Will Cole is a functional medicine expert who consults people around the world, investigating the causes of chronic illnesses instead of just treating the symptoms.
In this episode, we cover hormone health and the causes of hormone imbalances.
4. Permission to rest = granted. Health and science author Max Lugavere on how to optimize sleep + why it’s so key.
We are so glad to have Max Lugavere back on our show!
The truth is that most of us already know that there are things in our lives that we really shouldn’t put in, on, or around our bodies, but there’s such a disconnect between what we know and what we do.
We dig into integrating rest into your life + optimizing your sleep!
5. Learn what it really takes to find and keep love with certified relationship coach Stephan Labossiere.
Stephan Labossiere is on a divine mission to course correct our lost connection to the self and others.
From contrasting the masculine and feminine energies to navigating spirituality imbalances in partnership. Stephan breaks down the defensive walls built around our hearts and helps us flip the switch that lets our love flow freely to those who are deserving of receiving it.
6. Spirit babies, straddling dimensions, + navigating the 3D world…we talk about it all with medium Erika Gabriel.
Through Erika’s lens, the tapestry of life and death shines with juicy potential. To receive, you have to shut out the thick white noise of guru distractions and perception of time.
Believe it or not, the cliché is true: the answers are all within you.
7. Neuroscientist and psychological advisor for To Be Magnetic, Dr. Tara Swart, talks the nitty-gritty science behind manifestation.
Everyone loves to drop words like “dopamine,” “oxytocin,” “serotonin,” and “endorphins” when talking about career, relationships, and our everyday device-dependent lives.
But who really gets to grips with the nitty-gritty details behind such terminology on what Dr. Swart refers to as the DOSE hormones?
8. The one and only Marie Forleo drops major wisdom that will change the way you make decisions in your life.
Marie helps millions build lives they truly love. In our conversation, we talk about imposter syndrome, following the feeling of fear, and not adhering to the reality of others.
On this Morning Microdose episode, Marie shares her test for deciphering between fear and intuition, so when making a decision, you know which to pursue.
9. How to lean on others to heal — while maintaining your boundaries and sovereignty. Clinical psychologist Dr. Nicole LePera helps us navigate that path to healing.
Even though it’s called “self-healing,” no one healing is truly done in isolation; it takes a village. In this Morning Microdose episode, we talk about learning to lean on others without falling into codependency patterns, creating positive boundaries, creating positive boundaries, and setting up expectations in your relationships.
Wherever you are in your healing journey, Dr. Nicole is going to help you do the work.
10. Radhi Devlukia-Shetty on finding confidence in the comfort of who you are. Her perspective is insanely inspiring!
Radhi Devlukia-Shetty is absolutely as kind and beautiful in person as she seems on Instagram. She has a beautiful, divinely feminine creative energy that is infectious and a joy to be around.
In this energizing, insightful Morning Microdose episode, we talk about Ayurveda, romantic relationships, and female friendships, finding purpose, and what to do when you’re in a rut.
Everyone is tripping with us…check out the love from this community!
What’s been your favorite ep so far? Let us know. 🙂
And thank youuuuu from the bottom of our hearts for tuning in and supporting this new podcast!
All our love,