Ascension guide, Sandra Walter, is pretty out there–literally. She lived in Mount Shasta for seven years after heading to the call. That call led her to transformative encounters of the galactic kind. As a conduit for Higher Dimensional Beings, Sandra has dedicated her life to being of service for the earth’s ascension by sharing these messages and helping her growing community expand their consciousness.
Sandra Walter Opens Up About Her Experiences With Higher Dimensional Beings + How to Support Your Path to Ascension
In this episode, Sandra shares her unique experiences as a guide. From her soul-opening spiritual awakening amid the wilderness to her current mission to help those connect to their highest, most benevolent self. If you’re alien curious, you’re going to LOVE this.
“Experiencing unity consciousness at the mastery or galactic level is so beyond our labels, terms, and comprehension.” – Sandra Walter, Ascension Path
We also talk about:
- Sandra’s Mount Shasta awakening
- Encounters with Sasquatches and training with otherworldly beings
- Unity consciousness and spiritual bypassing
- Defining the crystal and light body
- The path to ascension
- Dealing with judgment
- Striving for divine neutrality and deflecting energy
- Exploring the galactic universe
- Instagram: @ascension_guide_sandra_walter
- Website: sandrawalter.com / ascensionpath.com
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 336: The Spiritual Text that Changed My Life with Aarron Abke
- VIDEO: Episode 336
- BLOG: Episode 336
- Rasa | Go to wwearerasa.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your order
- FX Chocolate | Go to FXchocolate.com and enter code “ALMOST30” for 20% off
- Athletic Greens | Get a 1-year supply of Vitamin D + five FREE travel packs with your first purchase at athleticgreens.com/almost30
- HUM Nutrition | Receive 20% off first orders of $29+ with code ALMOST30 at humnutrition.com
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments