If you’ve ever felt that swell of superiority for your spiritual pursuits over your peers, then this episode is for you. The spiritual ego is real, y’all, and it’s a trap pretty much all of us will fall into as we power our way through the “high vibrations” checklist.
Krista Williams Calls Out the Spiritual Ego & Unpacks Different Ways You Can Tame It
Plant-based diet, check.
Meditation morning routine, check.
“You are not your thoughts, experiences, or your labels. You are more expansive than all of that”. – Krista Williams, Almost 30 Podcast
In this episode, Krista explores how the spiritual ego manifests itself in our day-to-day lives, how she has curbed past spiritual narcissism, and the different ways you can mindfully play with the ego so it doesn’t cloud your spiritual evolution.
We also talk about:
- What overconsuming spirituality looks and feels like
- The difference between the ego and identity
- Exploring the “guru” archetype
- Self-enhancement vs. spiritual progression
- Why we need to integrate spiritual information
- How to be mindful of the ego
- Overconsumption of spirituality
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 416: Lonely On Your Spiritual Path?
- VIDEO: Episode 416
- BLOG: Episode 416
- Episode 469: What If My Partner Isn’t Spiritual?
- BLOG: Episode 469
- Elavi | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off + free shipping on two pouches or more at Elavi.co
- Beauty & the Broth | Use code for ALMOST30NATION for 20% off at thebeautyandthebroth.com
- Zocdoc | Search for local doctors who take your insurance. Download the Zocdoc app for free at zocdoc.com/almost30
- Magic Spoon | Visit magicspoon.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 to save $5 off your order.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.