Do you believe in God?
Contemplating your relationship to spirit can feel supercharged with triggering emotions, especially if we’ve had negative or uninspiring interactions with religion in the past.
Almost 30 Opens Up About Their Evolving Relationship With God + How Faith Plays Out in Their Lives
From traditional rituals of childhood conditioning to the framework they feel aligned with today, K + L discuss how they navigated resistance around what it means to believe in God, and how the process of unlearning conventions has helped them cultivate a connection with God that feels unconditional, authentic, and life-affirming.
“For me, religion is dogma and ritual. It is the God outside yourself rather than God in yourself.” – Krista Williams, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Individual journeys with religion
- Coming back to a relationship with God
- Spectrums of religion
- Judgments in religion and consequences
- How to make spirituality your own
- “Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion” by Sam Harris
- “The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself” by Michael A. Singer
- “The Law of One”
- “Conversations with God” by Neale Donald Walsh
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 486: 2022 Astrological Forecast with The AstroTwins
- VIDEO: Episode 486
- BLOG: Episode 486
- Episode 456: Being Free From Fear + Coming Back to Love
- VIDEO: Episode 456
- BLOG: Episode 456
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
- Athletic Greens | Get a 1-year supply of Vitamin D + five FREE travel packs with your first purchase at athleticgreens.com/almost30
- Bev | Get 20% off your first purchase + free shipping at drinkbev.com/almost30 or use code “ALMOST30” at checkout
- Elavi | Get 15% off when you use the code ALMOST30 + free shipping on 2 pouches or more at elavi.co
- Open | Get 30 days free with the code ALMOST30 at open-together.com/almost30
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get up to $40 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com/almost30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.