Put your hands together – and grab your birth chart – for astrology OG, Ophira Edut, (one half of the AstroTwins), who joins Krista to divulge ALL of the cosmic scoop on 2022 and beyond.
Ophira Edut of The AstroTwins Shares An Illuminating Astrological Forecast in This Episode of Almost 30
You’ve guessed it – there is A LOT of action going on in the stars above, and things aren’t going to feel smooth sailing for a while yet. However, you can get yourself in the driver’s seat for all the planetary dances, retrogrades, and “returns” (Saturn’s just the start) coming up over the next 365 days. With Ophira’s relatable take on the stars, you’ll have all the Astro-armor you need to make 2022 the comeback year you’ve been dreaming of.
“We need these flowy, water years of 2022 and 2023 to be a little messy and runny and experimental. We have to f**k things up before we can normalize them again.” – Ophira Edut, The AstroTwins
We also talk about:
- Astrology and geography
- The evolution of astrology in popular culture
- The collective astrology of the pandemic and aftermath
- Understanding north and south nodes
- The significance of Chiron
- Saturn returns + Mercury retrogrades
- The numerology of 2022
- The AstroTwins’ 2022 Horoscope: Yearly Astrology Book and Planner. Use code “ALMOST30” for 20% off.
- Website: astrostyle.com
- Stephen Forrest: forrestastrology.com
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 299: Chani Nicholas: Astrology For Radical Self-Acceptance
- VIDEO: Episode 299
- BLOG: Episode 299
- Episode 442: How Astrology Dictates Your Personality + Emotions
- VIDEO: Episode 442
- BLOG: Episode 442
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
- Joybird | Visit joybird.com/almost30 for 30% off your purchase.
- HUM Nutrition | Receive 20% off first orders of $29+ with code ALMOST30 at humnutrition.com
- Arrae | Use code “ALMOST30” for 10% off on arrae.com
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
- Primally Pure | Get 15% off at primallypure.com/almost30 or use the code ALMOST30 at checkout
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.