You know what it feels like to hold the pose? Those moments where you feel fully present, embodied, and like you can just weather the storm and come out feeling strong? When you’re able to hold your own without reacting to it in the moment, you find so much more clarity and truth on the other side of things. We could all use a little more of that.
In this solo episode with Lindsey, she’s going to share some tactical ways you can hold your pose, whether in a hard conversation, a physical reaction to an experience, or something that takes a long time to process and work through. It’s all about being intentional instead of reactive, and asking yourself what you really want to get out of a situation and responding accordingly.
If you want to increase your confidence, increase your self-trust, and abandon yourself less, be your highest self in every moment. This one’s for you.
Lindsey Simcik Knows How to Hold the Pose
“Awareness is the catalyst to taking the next right step.” – Lindsey Simcik, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- What it means to be in your center
- Identifying what it feels like to be in or off your center
- Action vs activity
- How Lindsey comes back to center
- Cultivating a relationship with your center
- Breathwork as a way of coming back to the center
- Finding a centering tone
- Snapping back to your center
- Finding tools to help you build healthy habits
- Auditing your lifestyle
- Join Krista’s Life Edit course at lifeeditbykrista.com
- Follow Jas on Instagram: @jasofmoon
- Read: Tantra by Osho
- Visit myjupitercard.com/lindsey to enter the Jupiter Card waitlist and be entered to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
House of Wise | Visit houseofwise.co and use promo code Almost30 for 20% off
Honeybook | Start your free trial at HoneyBook.com/almost30 and enjoy HoneyBook for $1 per month for the first six months with promo code ALMOST30.
Sakara | Go to sakara.com/ALMOSTSAKARA and use promo code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off all meal programs + wellness essentials.
SafeSleeve | Use promo code ALMOST30 for 10% off at safesleevecases.com.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.