How many of us truly understand what it means to be mindful?
Manoj Teaches Mindfulness, Not Just Through Words, But Through the Silence That Surrounds Them
Manoj Dias was raised under Buddhist mindfulness traditions. Today, he’s also deeply embedded in the modern world. For some time, he was chasing a different life working in marketing and finance, but that experience – and the toll it took on his health – only strengthened his resolve as he found his way back to his roots.
“We can do all of the internal work, but we don’t live in silos. We live in relationship with others.” – Manoj Dias, Open
Having learned so much about the art of being present, he co-founded Open, a modern mindfulness studio merging technology, culture, and cinematography, with proven practices to grow community and nurture presence. He dives deep into the mindfulness of embracing pain, what it means to be mindful in your relationships, and how it feels to be truly embodied.
We also talk about:
- The brokenheartedness of disembodiment
- Being mindful in your friendships
- Creating a relationship with pain
- Changing your narrative around love
- Leaving your old life behind
- Making the decision to cut people out of your life
- Transformative Buddhist philosophies
- Cultivating a healthy relationship with technology
- Why Manoj started Open
Watch on YouTube:
- Learn more at manojdias.com.au
- Follow Manoj on Instagram: @manojdias_
- Follow Open on Instagram: @op_e___n
- You can get a free month of Open at open-together.com/almost30
- Arrae | Visit arrae.com and use code ALMOST30 for 10% off your purchase
- Milk + Honey | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your order and your first spa service at milkandhoneyspa.com
- Truebill | Download the app at truebill.com/almost30
- BetterHelp | Get 10% off the first month of therapy at betterhelp.com/almost30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments