How do you relate to love?
Rosie Acosta Shares Spiritual Practices to Cultivate Love In Life
This illuminating conversation between Rosie Acosta and Krista unwraps the notion of love at its deepest, most raw level. From the love we cultivate with our romantic partners (one of the highest forms of spiritual practices) to how we treat and speak to our inner self.
“Love is a verb. I believe it’s something that you do, something that you are.” Rosie Acosta, Radically Loved
Rosie invites you to ride the waves of compassion and empathy in your pursuit of love, and with her new book, “You Are Radically Loved”, shares the spiritual practices that will empower you to embody the love that you seek outside of yourself. Learn, love, integrate.
We also talk about:
- The process of writing a book
- Reflections on loss
- How to define radical love
- Radical honesty and speaking your truth
- Navigating friendship and relationship breakups
- Integrating life lessons and self-mastery
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Pique Life | Get 10% off + free shipping + a free sampler pack at piquelife.com/almost30
- Rasa | Use the code “ALMOST30” for 20% off at wearerasa.com/almost30
- FX Chocolate | Go to FXchocolate.com and enter code “ALMOST30” for 20% off
- Athletic Greens | Get a 1-year supply of Vitamin D + five FREE travel packs with your first purchase at athleticgreens.com/almost30
- The Sacredness of Being Single with Lindsey Simcik (enrollment ends February 28th, 2022)
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.