Kindness is often overlooked as a priority for business, but for Katrina Scott, co-founder of Tone it Up, embodying sincerity is part of her entrepreneurial DNA. In her ever-evolving mission to help women feel good in the body they’re in, she’s founded a mega-successful fitness community and the Live Beautifully podcast. Katrina is proof that you can win with kindness.
Katrina Scott Reveals How She Authentically Builds Brands As An Empath and Mother
She’s finding new versions of herself as a mother, partner, and multi-faceted human on this earth. In this episode, Krista and Lindsey celebrate every step of her journey so far, from motherhood and entrepreneurship to the secrets of a long-term partnership, and hold a vision for Katrina’s future – even brighter – self.
“Your body is a miracle. If you want to work towards goals, I’ll work with you on all of those things. But today, you are beautiful.” – Katrina Scott, Tone It Up
We also talk about:
- Creating harmony and showing up as a parent
- Evolving herself beyond Tone It Up
- Growing a business as an empath and a woman
- Journey to motherhood and being kind to your body
- Tips for long-term partnership
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 172: Tone It Up, Female Friendships + Tuning Into Your Dream with Karena Dawn + Katrina Scott
- VIDEO: Episode 172
- BLOG: Episode 172
- Pendulum Life | Use code ALMOST30 to get 20% off all products at pendulumlife.com
- Athletic Greens | Get a 1-year supply of Vitamin D + five FREE travel packs with your first purchase at athleticgreens.com/almost30
- Truebill | Cancel and manage your subscriptions at truebill.com/almost30
- Anima Mundi Herbals | Visit animamundiherbals.com and use code ALMOST30 for 15% off
- Omaze | Go to omaze.com/almost30 and enter to win a Multimillion-Dollar Lake Tahoe Dream House and other amazing prizes. Use code ALMOST3020 to receive 20 more entries. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.