Nutrition is so much more than chugging green juice smoothies and smashing out sessions on a Peloton. Our relationship to food is an energetic extension of self. It reflects our mental and environmental nourishment on a deep level.
Bestselling Author, Kimberly Snyder, Helps Us Tap Into the Most Authentic Version of Ourselves
When renowned celebrity nutritionist and bestselling author, Kimberly Snyder, made the conscious decision to create something that veered from the existing food narrative, she found her authentic essence. Up close, it wasn’t the number on the scale, the figure in her bank account, or even a partner. It was the groundedness of her daily mindfulness practice, the activation of love as a frequency, and the conscious attention and devotion spent with life’s teachers, such as guru Paramahansa Yogananda.
“When you start to see who you are, you start to see the light in everyone else.” Kimberly Snyder, Almost 30 Podcast]
When she was 34-weeks pregnant, she received the download for her next passion project: to distill her life lessons and teachings into a guide to help others discover their limitless potential.
In this episode, we dive into her mindfulness masterpiece, “You Are More Than You Think You Are,” and explore how to cultivate practical enlightenment into every fold and fiber of your being.
We also talk about:
- Finding a spiritual connection to nutrition
- Why getting lost can help you find yourself
- How to cultivate conscious connection
- Detaching from ego and external validation
- Creativity and channeling a book
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 242: Kimberly Snyder on Connecting Energy of Food + Emotional Well Being
- VIDEO: Episode 242
- BLOG: Episode 242
- FLEX | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off Flex disc starter kits or 10% off your first Flex cup + free shipping at flexfits.com/almost30
- Arrae | Use code “ALMOST30” for 10% off on arrae.co
- Issuu | Get 50% off a premium account by visiting issuu.com/podcast and using code ALMOST30
- House of Wise | Use code “ALMOST30” for $20 off your order at houseofwise.co
- FX Chocolate | Go to FXchocolate.com and enter code “ALMOST30” for 20% off
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.