“Be bold, tenacious, and resilient.” Ashley Nickelson had no idea that her parent’s childhood mantra would eventually take form as an edible snack. But when Ashley’s parents’ lives were tragically struck by a rare form of cancer, she found solace and purpose in making nutritious snacks to nourish them. The idea snowballed into a full-blown movement: BTR Nation. The protein bar that’s actually good for you.
Ashley Nickelson Reveals the Brand Backstory to BTR Nation & Shares Why She Created Protein Bars with a Purpose
If you’ve been itching to bring your business idea to life but have no idea where to start, Ashley’s story is all you need to dust off your business plan and get out of your own way. Or, if you’re simply looking to uplevel your nutritional knowledge and have your snack cabinet on fleek for the year ahead, tune in.
“Know that you’re going to get a lot of nos, but that there’s always a yes on the other side. Try to stay even-keeled on the journey between them.” – Ashley Nickelsen, BTR Nation
We also talk about:
- The facts on sugar
- The story of BTR
- Advice for budding entrepreneurs
- Moving from comparison to motivation
- The superstar ingredients that make BTR different
- Building community and connection in a brand
- Website: eatbtrbar.com
- Instagram: @btr.nation
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 450: Comparison: Why We Do It + How to Deal
- VIDEO: Episode 450
- BLOG: Episode 450
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
- BTR Bars | Visit eatbtrbar.com and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off + free shipping
- Beekeeper’s Naturals | Go to beekeepersnaturals.com/almost30 or use code ALMOST30 for 25% off your first order.
- HUM Nutrition | Receive 20% off first orders of $29+ with code ALMOST30 at humnutrition.com
- Athletic Greens | Get a 1-year supply of Vitamin D + five FREE travel packs with your first purchase at athleticgreens.com/almost30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments