Taryn Toomey, founder of The Class, helps regulate the mental gymnastics of our mind with intentional movement. Her mission has flipped the notion that self-awakening is solely a job for the intellectual brain by spotlighting exercise as a means to exorcise what needs releasing.
Taryn Toomey Reveals How She Processes Pain and Trauma and Explains the Power of Movement for Mental Health.
Taryn shares her personal journey, working through a challenging childhood and the kismet ways The Class snowballed during the pandemic. As she sheds old skin, releasing relationships, “guru” projections, and past versions of self, The Class has grown into a movement that not only serves others but is a mirror to measure her own internal landscape.
“It’s easy to self-destruct. It’s hard to go slow, but it lasts, and it makes moving forward that much better.” – Taryn Toomey, The Class
We also talk about:
- Reframing shadow work
- Working through enmeshment and unprocessed trauma
- How Taryn protects her energy
- The science behind The Class
- Superficial spirituality and guru projections
- Being in service
- Healing after a relationship
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- HUM Nutrition | Receive 20% off first orders of $29+ with code ALMOST30 at humnutrition.com
- Dry Farm Wines | Receive an additional penny bottle with your first shipment when you go to dryfarmwines.com/almost30
- NutriBullet | Use code “ALMOST30NATION” for 20% off at nutribullet.com
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 10% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- House of Wise | Use code “ALMOST30” for $20 off your order at houseofwise.co
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.