For Olivia Amitrano, herbalism is everything. In college, a concoction of Chinese medical herbs would heal her crippling skin and gut issues, and, at 28 years old, a profound psilocybin journey lifted the veil on her shadow and transformed her life outlook. Now her sights are set on the powerful properties and rituals of tea. Did we mention, she’s the founder of modern herbal medicine brand Organic Olivia?
Olivia Amitrano Shares How Plants and Herbalism Changed Her Life and the Secrets to Her Self-Awareness Journey.
Olivia is creating space in her life, whether that’s taking three weeks to go offline and learning new ways to hold a safe container for friendship or simply going for a long walk.
In this episode, she divulges how her self-awareness journey is shaping her relationships and how her passion for herbalism was planted, and why it just keeps on growing.
“I’m just realizing, especially with the self-centered journey, that not everything has to be on the internet, even if you’re an internet person.” – Olivia Amitrano, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- What that looks and feels like to go completely offline
- The transformational psilocybin journey that lifted the veil
- Navigating anxiety, hormonal and gut health
- Reframing exercise + the wonders of walking
- How she found herbalism and future business plans
- Shop Best Sellers at OrganicOlivia.com and use code ALMOST30 at checkout for 10% off all products. Valid until November 14, 2021.
- Website: organicolivia.com
- Instagram: @organic_olivia
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 295: Herbal Healing with Adriana Ayales
- VIDEO: Episode 295
- BLOG: Episode 295
- Sugarbreak | Break free from sugar dependence with a natural, non-prescription support system. Visit sugarbreak.com
- NakedCashmere | Use the code ALMOST30 at nakedcashmere.com for 15% off your purchase
- ClearSTEM | use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at clearstemskincare.com
- Four Sigmatic | Get up to 40% off + free shipping on mushroom bundles at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- Pressed Bouquet Shop | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off your purchase at pressedbouquetshop.com
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments