Fertility queen, Dr. Cleopatra, is in the Almost 30 house, making K + L’s ovaries burst with love for life, motherhood, and the prospect of creating what she calls “superbabies:” the brainiest, healthiest, most beautiful babies our bodies were meant to have. She has three superbabies of her very own (FYI: she’s 43) and has dedicated over 80,000 hours developing and perfecting her primemester protocol.
This woman is on a mission, and by the number of questions you guys sent over, it seems you’re on the same page.
Dr. Cleopatra shares her perspective on every angle of the baby-making process, from nurturing the prime environment and mindset for conception to understanding the environmental and societal factors that work against us.
Knowledge is power, and K + L sincerely hope that this episode inspires every woman who is feeling the call to conceive and create her own superbaby.
We also talk about:
- Dr. Cleopatra’s lifelong dedication to fertility
- The difference between fertility challenges and infertility
- Modern life, reproduction, and epigenetics
- How inequality can affect fertility and pregnancy experience
- Her primemester protocol
- Creating superbabies
- The role diet and nutrition play in genetic expression
- Exploring pleasure energy
- Questions from the community
- Spirituality in her practice
- Website: fertilitypregnancy.org
- Dr. Cleopatra’s Protocol
- Instagram: @doctor_cleopatra
- Join our Self Love Immersion
- LMNT | Claim a free LMNT sample pack (you just need to cover the cost of shipping) by visiting DrinkLMNT.com/Almost30
- Function of Beauty | Visit functionofbeauty.com/almost30 to save 20% off your first order
- Woo More Play | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at woomoreplay.com
- Manscaped | Visit manscaped.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your order
- Made: In | MadeInCookware.com/ALMOST30, and use promo code ALMOST30 for 15% off your first order.
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting almost30.com/websitedisclaimer
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments