When you speak to Ryan Weiss, you feel like you’re the only person in the room.. It’s truly a testament to his teaching that “listening is everything.” He’s a life coach, spiritual counselor, writer, speaker, and the creator of Waking Up With Ryan, where he helps people start their day centered and grounded. In today’s episode K + L chat with him about anxiety, something he’s struggled with in his life and the thing that he’s dedicated his work to alleviating. We talk about what anxiety is and isn’t, and we get into some specific, proven tactics to help reprogram your subconscious to live a better life.
We also talk about:
- Engaging in life despite fear and doubt
- The importance of listening + how to be a good listener
- How to sit with anxiety + alleviate it
- Having a daily practice
- Validating trauma survivors
- Reparenting ourselves
- Slowing down
- Instagram: instagram.com/wakingupwithryan
- Join our Digital Workshop on Quitting Anxiety Forever with Ryan Weiss Saturday, May 16th! Grab your tickets here: https://www.universe.com/quittinganxietywithryanweiss
- Looking for some Inner Peace in this uncertain time? We’ve got you with our brand new Inner Peace Program: shopalmost30.com
- Check out the lineup for upcoming workshops in our New Paradigm Digital Series: almost30.com/new-paradigm
- Paragon Vitamins | Use code ALMOST30 at paragonvitamins.com to get the Hair Test Kit & Report and 4 weeks of vitamins for $90 (30% off).
- Book of the Month | Get your first book for $9.99 with code ALMOST30 at www.bookofthemonth.com
- Birch Benders | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off at birchbenders.com