It’s still Storey week! We’re PUMPED to share a double dose of Luke Storey, lifestyle design expert, transformational coach, and host of The Life Stylist Podcast!! If you haven’t already, you should check out Tuesday’s incredible episode to hear how Luke overcame almost two decades of addiction through spirituality + biohacking.
Luke has been sober for more than 20 years, and in that time he’s used himself as a human research lab. He has explored a broad (and sometimes extreme) variety of measures to obtain optimal health, performance, and well-being. From surviving being injected with poisonous Amazonian frog venom to three-week silent meditation trainings in India to neurofeedback training in an isolation chamber, Luke has scoured the Earth for both the most cutting edge + ancient technologies for healing + personal transformation.
Luke has applied the results of his field research and used them to not only completely transform his own life, but also the lives of thousands of fans and followers. We learn about…
- Having a potty mouth (and when to edit it)
- Luke’s journeys in the fashion world + podcast world
- Biohacking tips + tech you’ve probably never heard of before
- Being a truth seeker + just being REAL
- Why being inauthentic + judgemental is a waste of time
- Finding balance with an extreme lifestyle
- Relationships + intimacy
- Learn more at LukeStorey.com
- Connect with Luke: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Listen: The Life Stylist Podcast
- Mend – Try for FREE at letsmend.com/almost30
- Four Sigmatic – Get 15% OFF your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- Squarespace – Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off at Squarespace.com