Raise your hand if you’ve avoided learning about Ayurveda because you can’t pronounce it or it sounds really intimidating! US TOO!!
Sahara Rose, author of ‘Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda’ joins the girls this week to make Ayurveda a practice you can begin TODAY.
This 26 year old Ayurvedic practitioner and holistic health coach has been called, “A leading voice for the millennial generation into the new paradigm shift” by Deepak Chopra. Once addicted to junk food and disconnected from the excess and lack in her body systems, Sahara is now bridging the gap between Eastern and Western health systems, by helping people tap into their body’s own innate healing wisdom.
Have you been feeling bloated? Or lethargic? Has your skin been flaring up? Or have you had trouble losing those last few pounds? An imbalance in your Dosha’s could be the answer!
Here is what you can expect to learn from this episode:
- Gain clarity on your life’s purpose based on your unique strengths Dosha’s and Dharma
- How ayurvedic practitioners study the body
- How to detect imbalances in your Dosha’s Practices you can implement today to help balance your Dosha’s
- How your Dosha is related to your Dharma
- What are Krista + Lindsey’s Dosha’s and how do they explain the way they feel
- The Ayurvedic stance on colonics