Nutritional KA-WEEN to the stars, KELLY LEVEQUE (of Be Well By Kelly), is back and better than ever on the podcast. Not only is she STILL FREAKIN’ FABULOUS and working with celebrity clients like Chelsea Handler, Jessica Alba, and Molly Sims, but she’s releasing her new book Body Love today! And yes, we had a copy of the book with us in studio.
(“Basically, like having the first copy of the Bible.” – Krista)
Anywho, in this episode, we talk with her about the book, the process of actually writing getting a book published, Kelly answers real questions from listeners, and spills the deets on what she knows and does best, ALL THINGS NUTRITION. For example …
- how working out, eating, + stress affects cortisol levels + visa versa
- which “tests” to get figure out what the heck is going on in your body
- how fasting is probably NOT the best solution for anyone
- a ketosis/ketone UPDATE! – the tremulous process, how it takes away hunger, it is brain protective, + what she really think about it
- the deal with fasting before a workout
- if seltzer water is good for you? like that #LaCroix trend?
- fruit – a serving a day is all you need!
- Kelly’s fave snacks to get her through the day
- is collagen a fad or actually the ISH we should all eat?
+ SO MUCH MORE to get you up-to-date on all of your health needs!
GIVEAWAY – Sudio Headphones