Nicole Cogan, CEO, Creator and Visionary behind the brand, website, and amazing recipe library of gluten free amazingness of NO BREAD sits down IRL with the ladies of Almost 30.
NO BREAD started out as a diary of the best gluten free recipes at restaurants in NYC and has evolved into a movement, and now partners with brands like Stoli Vodka and Kind Bars.
In this exciting episode, they discuss:
- What she does, and how the heck influencers make money nowadays
- How she started her business and what it took to create a life of flexibility and creativity
- Her journey from sickness to health, and the game change of becoming gluten free
- How she stays motivated and organized as the CEO of her own life and now a mega brand
- How she handles rejection (this one was really interesting!)
- Social media, and the strategies she leveraged to grow her account to over 100k followers
- Whats next for NO BREAD
This episode and the conversation around gluten free eating, being your own boss, being creative, creating your tribe and building a business is really thought provoking, and as always REAL.
Connect with Nicole:
Remember: this post is for informational purposes only and may not be the best fit for you and your personal situation. It shall not be construed as medical advice. The information and education provided here is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional medical treatment, advice, and/or diagnosis. Always check with your own physician or medical professional before trying or implementing any information read here.
Music from the podcast: “Ready or Not” (Lucas Chambon Remix)–The Fugees