LA entrepreneur/designer of TUC + WES, DIY extraordinaire, mother, and TV host, ORLY SHANI chats with the gals about exactly what you’re thinking: HOW DOES SHE DO IT ALL?!?!
Turns out, Lindsey and Orly go way way back to their NYC bartending days, before Orly went on to make a kick-ass career for herself, get married, and become a mother. #SAME
So what are the deets from this episode?
- being traditional & following social norms is not always going to work for you
- degrees are BULL if you don’t have passion
- faking it till you make it
- Orly’s experiences/expectations/failures in her early 20’s
- how being on NBC’s reality fashion competition, “Fashion Star”, led to her career as a host on E!
- the REAL art of DIY
- are your friend’s INSTA followers fake or real? Orly will tell ya!
TUC+WES Giveaway on the INSTA (@almost30podcast) this week too! Keeps your eyes open for it friends!