Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the amount of self-help information, courses and books that are at your disposal? Time and time again, K+L have found that the simplest methods, like breathing, meditation…and tapping, are some of the best techniques to ground and open their hearts.
In this episode, Lindsey and Brad Yates, aka Tapping with Brad, discuss the roots of the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT, also known as tapping), a practice that helps to shift your mindset, clear anxiety and move stuck energy.
Sometimes all you need to do is put down your phone and remember that freedom is literally at your fingertips.
“All of the points that we’re using are points along these different meridians that again, have been used for thousands of years, and the meridians tend to be associated with different organs in the body, which tend to be associated with different emotions.” – Brad Yates
We also talk about:
- What are meridian points?
- The benefits of tapping
- How to move stuck energy
- The problem with affirmations
- Manifest through EFT (aka tapping)
- Clear anxiety and shift your mindset
- There’s no such thing as “negative” emotions
- Book: Freedom At Your Fingertips
- Children’s Book: The Wizard’s Wish
- Documentary: The Tapping Solution
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/tapwithbrad
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TapWithBrad
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tapwithbrad
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/tapwithbrad
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tapwithbrad
- Website: www.tapwithbrad.com
- Building a Legacy of Love by Christie Burn Yates
- Illusions by Richard Bach
Seed | Visit seed.com/ALMOST30 and use code ALMOST30 to redeem 20% off.
Mud/Wtr | Go to mudwtr.com/a30 to support the show and use code A30 for 15% off.
LMNT | Get 8 single-serving packets FREE with any LMNT order at DrinkLMNT.com/ALMOST30.
HelloFresh | Go to HelloFresh.com/60almost30 and use code 60almost30 for 60% off plus free shipping.
To advertise on our podcast, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.advertisecast.com/Almost30.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments